Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment : -47%
DOMO DO1032SV – Aspirateur balai 2 en 1
Voir le deal
49.99 €

Update for Xeno

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:29

Hi, here's an update of the week for you Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
-Monday : 6th Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
-Tuesday : 12th Update for Xeno Icon_neutral
-Wednesday : 7th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-Thursday : 8th Update for Xeno Icon_neutral
-Friday : 9th Update for Xeno Icon_neutral

We're getting the drivers up
-G W : lvl 19
-Alien ware : lvl 17 (very nearly 18)

If it's alright with you, we're going to put some seats on your circuit.
And next week, we're going to enter all the cups that you did this season.

That's all for now. We'll try and do an update every day next week for the cups (from wednesday onwards)

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 8:19

Hey Ems and Jo, thanks for the update, i liked the smiley faces for each of the positions you came in the races haha made me smile. Doing good so far Smile and so are the drivers thanks Smile .

Yeah you can put seats in thats great with me Smile I f you guys want to buy another car etc its ok with me aswell. The silvia can be sold no worries there. And the R34 Skyline could go also, but i would want the Nissan GTR for a replacement for that. Though im sure i could be swayed with another car if it was a good 4wd Smile

Well good luck to us on the cups hehe and the races Smile Thanks very much. And you dont need to update everyday i dont want to put you both out of your way for me just when either of you get the chance will be great Smile

Have fun and keep in touch Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 14:06

Hi
Sorry for the late report but we've got bad news. We lost your car Nissam Skyline R34 GT-R. So we went to buy it and we lost it again. So you're out of a few cups. Here's the report since Monday :

-league : 6th Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
-English cup rd 1: 1st Update for Xeno Icon_cheers
-league : 6th Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
-Asian : 3rd Update for Xeno Icon_wink
-league : DNF Update for Xeno Icon_evil (you were 3rd but DNF on 13th lap Update for Xeno Icon_sad )
-English rd 2 : 1st Update for Xeno Icon_cheers
-AWD : DNF Update for Xeno Icon_evil
-RWD : 4th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-4C : 8th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-6C : 4th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-Nmax20 : 4th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-Free : Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-league : 10th Update for Xeno Icon_neutral

What car do you want us to get? to replace the one that was lost? the Nissan GTR or a Mitsi Evo VIII ?

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 8:21

Hey Ems no worries, now thats a tough decision, i do like the new GTR but not sure how good they are in this game. So if you think the evo would b a better buy then go for that. That R34 seems to be a bad luck car so steer clear of that lol. How are the drivers coming on? Keep up the good work cheers Smile

How u getting on in ur league and cups?

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 13:33

Hi
We've decided to go with the Evo VIII. Quite a few of the top teams have got them, including Nevarn.
Your drivers are doing... ok... Alien ware is hurt for 6 days still!!! G W is a lvl 21 but solid form, Xeno Morph is lvl 17 and Megass 1 is lvl 15.

Concerning cups :
-Asian : 3rd Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-league : 7th Update for Xeno Icon_wink
-English rd 3 : 1st Update for Xeno Icon_cheers
-RWD : 4th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-6C : 6th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-Nmax20 : 1st Update for Xeno Icon_cheers
-league : 12th Update for Xeno Icon_neutral

So basically, you're still in 3 cups, I don't know if that's good for you compared to other seasons or not? Once again, really sorry for the DNFs, wasn't our fault, honest!!! But we'll try to do better...

I'm doing alright in my league, I'm 15th which is very good for me, seeing as I'm in WR-D. Hey, want to hear something really cool??? I beat Nevarn the other day in a cup race!!!!!! The only reason is that the orders were in but we lost Internet before we could set the car up, so sort of feel bad but good coz I beat him. Otherwise in other cups, not doing too badly.

Mum's in her usually place in the league... very nearly last!!! But she's doing well in the cups, out of a few but still in a lot. She says hi Update for Xeno Icon_bounce

Hope you're having fun on your cruise... Update for Xeno Icon_lol Update for Xeno Icon_razz

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 8:12

Hey Ems im doin well cheers, shame they expect me to work on this cruise though Sad, Hi Jo or tell ur mum i said hi lol. Well glad to hear ur both doin ok in ur leagues and cups. Ha ha on beating Nevarn, i thought he was getting slow hehehe.

That is around my usual for cups tbh. A couple of seasons i have only really done anything in the English cups. Think round 5 or 6 is best for me cant remember. So keep up the good work. In the league i normally do better in the second half of the season not sure why but thats how it has been the last few seasons. Dont worry about the DNF i have had a few of them anyways it happens its out of your hands Smile . Excellent work on my drivers, feel free to sell one if u want extra credit or something. Thats cool the Evo is worth a try if u ask me.

Well keep up the good work and good luck to you all in the leagues and cups Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 12:43

Well, you're out of all the cups :

-Asian : 8th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-English rd 4 : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_mad could have got through but had an accident and couldn't make the time up.
-RWD : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-Nmax20 : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_mad only 5 secs behind 4th

but in the league..... well, that's another matter...

-Monday : 3rd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
-Tuesday : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_wink
-Wednesday : 2nd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

At the moment, you're equal 6th overall Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin It's all fairly close so keep fingers crossed...

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 9:39

Thanks for the update Ems Smile.

Yeah thats my usual each season out of cups by this time lol so dont worry abt it. But good going in the league thats some good results you have been getting me thanks Smile . Think my highest place last season was 3rd in a race so really good going.

Hope your season and everyone elses is going good.

How many races have been done just out of a matter of interest as i loose track of time out here, and not the good way lol ( the days go slow Sad )

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 17 May - 20:35

Hi, sorry it's a late update Update for Xeno Icon_redface but you'll forgive me when you see the results in the league...

-Thursday : Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers guess...
-Friday : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_wink
-Saturday : 3rd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

We're now halfway through the season and if you continue to get the same sort of results, you have a chance of going up to division II Update for Xeno Icon_smile . You're 4th at the moment, 7 points behind 3rd and 2nd (they're equal) and 23 points behind 1st. You've still got 12 races to go so... Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

Your drivers are doing ok : G W is a lvl 22,Alien ware is a lvl 20, megass and Xeno Morph are a lvl 18. We bought you a driver who's 19 years old and he's a lvl 10 (he was very cheap).

We haven't put any seats on your circuit yet because we had to buy the car and the parts. But maybe this week.

Hope you're making the most of it, you're already halfway through your lovely "cruise" Update for Xeno Icon_twisted

Just out of interest, are you coming to Le Mans for the main race or for the Classic?

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeTue 18 May - 8:41

So on thursday i came last???? lmao, good going you 2 Smile that is some awesome results and half way through the season and im still in with a chance of promotion is awesome aswell, keep up the good work girls Smile

So how has that EVO done?

The drivers are really coming along well Smile

Yep my cruise is over halfway now, think we will get to Tampa about the 29th and get a few days of boozing there Smile then will head home on the 1st of june Smile

The main race is what im aiming for, but it depends on a certain dealership getting back to me quick on a certain car that im buying Smile no 2 guesses on what im buying haha. I dont want to drive my subaru down, so im in the middle of trying to buy another car, my plan is to fly to bradford where the car is and drive home after my trip, i then go to centre parcs in cumbria the following week from monday to friday, which is the day b4 Le mans, i will head from there straight to France Smile Buying a car via internet aint that easy plus im waiting on more photos and info on it to make sure its what i want, then once i get there i mite not want it lol but will see. Im planning on taking a tent as camping will be easier than getting a hotel. Also need to buy a sat nav as i will get lost haha. Think i will be down myself as none of my mates got back to me. Soz for long reply lol

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 23:08

The EVO??? How it's doing??? Not too bad... we used it for the last 2 races...

-Monday : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-Tuesday : Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers
-Wednesday : Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers

Does that give you an answer?? Update for Xeno Icon_lol

You're now 3rd in the championship, 1pt behind 2nd, 10pts behind the leader Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin But there is still a long way to go yet.

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
jason40

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 23:37

I, this season have not too champioonat therefore consider the I've sold my piece and purchase more all and I'm orders for racing and I expected therefore race tomorrow to see is that really vaux my ecurie, thanks all of reading me and tomorrow
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 8:06

Damn thats awesome Ems, glad to hear that car was a good purchase, thanks for suggesting it and buying it Smile . And your doing awesome in the league with a few wins now Smile my chances of promotion are looking better than they have done in this league anyways, but no pressure to get the promotion, as you have both done an awesome job with my account thanks Smile Keep up the good work Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 0:14

Not as good :

-Thursday : 6th Update for Xeno Icon_neutral
-Friday : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_smile
-Saturday : 2nd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

You're doing better with the EVO than the Skyline so we're just hoping that the last few races will be snow or mud. You're 2nd but you're still 10pts behind the leader.

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 8:39

Damn Ems thats awesome, keep up the good work. Maybe look in2 a new RWD car if the skyline aint up to it. Those results are still good and to be 10 points behind the leader is awesome. Hope your season is going as good as mine is Smile

Well i hope you enjoyed your birthday and had lots of drinks Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 20:55

You're first!!!!! Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 8:17

Nuff said lol, your both doin an awesome job. Keep up the good work. And thanks so much, just a few races to go now the tension lol.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 23:19

Due to the bug that banned everybody, we had put orders in but we hadn't set the car up Update for Xeno Icon_redface.... so you were 12th tonight Update for Xeno Icon_sad . You're 3rd at the moment but equal with 2nd and 2pts behind the leader. So basically it all lies on the last race... The good news is that you're definitely going up coz all 3 of you are well clear. Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 23:35

You were only 2nd tonight Update for Xeno Icon_sad.....

But FLYBOYS and Bobilson were 3rd and 7th which means......

YOU WON THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers Update for Xeno Icon_cheers

Update for Xeno Alien Update for Xeno Icon_queen
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 23:45

cheers good game ems !
Xeno,you must to honor Ems, Malia and there sweet mother Jo with a cake from everyone!
congrations
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 23:55

I agree!!! I've got a preference for chocolate... if you don't mind Update for Xeno Icon_razz with little bits of white chocolate on top... Thank you Update for Xeno Icon_razz
You may give it to us when you come to Le Mans...

Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 0:58

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Drinks are on me Smile

Yes you all deserve a cake i agree thanks so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. I hope you all realise i go away every 5 weeks so you will get another shot of my account when i next have to go away if you all have enough time that is.

I cant believe i give you my account for 5 weeks and you get me promoted, its just awesome, i will always be in your debt for this.

Best season ever and i had no part lol.

But again thanks girls, cant thank you all enough, i look forward to taking it back next week and see what you have all done.

So what was this about everyone getting banned?

I noticed there was no cakes in the emoticon bit and my internet is too slow to go find one so guess you will have to wait for the chocolate cake im afraid.

Thanks again Ems ,Jo and Malia

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 17:33

Hi Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
Sorry we haven't kept in touch but with the Classic, we haven't had the time!! So here are your results from last week :

Monday :
-league : 11th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-English rd 4 : 1st Update for Xeno Icon_cheers

Tuesday :
-AWD rd 2 : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_mad
-FWD rd 2 : 6th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-6C rd 2 : 7th Update for Xeno Icon_cry
-league : 5th Update for Xeno Icon_smile

Wednesday :
-league : 12th Update for Xeno Icon_sad
-English rd 5 : 3rd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

Thursday :
-league : 3rd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

Friday :
-league : 2nd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin
-English rd 6 : 2nd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

Saturday :
-league : 2nd Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin

We'll try to keep you up to date more often Update for Xeno Icon_wink

Ems Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 17:53

Sorry, forgot to tell you that you're 7th overall Update for Xeno Icon_smile

By the way, you would have loved the Classic... Syklines and Nissan GT-Rs galore!!!!!! Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Update for Xeno Icon_lol There were of course decent cars like Corvettes, Jaguars, Astons, and every other carwas classic or WOW!!!!!! Seriously you would have loved it!!! Shame you had to go on your cruise Update for Xeno Icon_razz Update for Xeno Icon_razz
No matter, there'll be another in 2 years time Update for Xeno Icon_biggrin Don't go off cruising for that one Update for Xeno Icon_lol

Ems Update for Xeno Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul - 9:02

Hey Ems, thanks very much for the update, and dont worry i knew u were all busy last weekend etc Smile . So all i heard was there was decent skylines and GTRs there and then some crappy cars hahahahaha jokes Wink . Yeah sounds like it would have been awesome. Well the cruise is going well so far, been like 36 degrees celcius everyday so very hot. Sounds like u r doin a decent job with my account once again and dont worry my expectations aint too high Smile . Thanks very much once again. Well week one over on the prison ship haha 4 weeks to go. Hope u r all doin well in ur leagues and cups, oh and btw Ems congrats on passing ur exams, well done really chuffed for u Smile Well just post up when u have time is ok with me, dont go out of ur way. Godd luck to everyone with the rest of the season Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update for Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for Xeno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next