Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Update for Xeno

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Update for Xeno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul - 20:24

Hi, how's things on that cruise ship of yours? Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_razz
Not much happening here, very quiet on Ondarun!! A lot of people are on server 2 now but I've tried it and I find it takes up too much time!!
Here are your results since Monday :

league : 11th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_neutral
English rd 7 : 3rd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
league : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
league : 10th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_neutral
English rd 8 : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
league : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
league : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
league : 6th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile

You're 4th overall, 4pts behind 3rd and it's all very close between all of you so we're doing our best to get you up Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Ems & JoUpdate for Xeno - Page 2 Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul - 8:37

Hey Ems im good thanks, how are u and the family doin? Had pretty good weather out here and thats me a few weeks in aswell Smile .

Well u r all doin a brilliant job so far i must say Smile up 2 4th is amazing and not far behind third. You did really well in the English cup aswell thats the furthest my account has been in that account so well done there Smile . Keep up the good work Smile . So how are you all doin in the league and cups?

I havent tried server 2 obviously, but i dont think i will as i will b behind already and wouldnt have the time for it. So has alot of our alliance moved to server2? Whats it like? What changes have been made?

Cheers Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 12:51

Hi Xeno

We're all fine. The weather isn't too bad here. Very hot but stormy at times.

On Ondarun, family are doing good as well Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Mum got Auto Union to win the final of the English Cup Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers She herself was in it as well, she was 3rd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin . Unfortunately, she went out in the 1st round of the World Cup but she got Auto Union through to the final so she's happy.

A lot are playing on server 2 but I don't know if they've stopped playing on server 1. For me, it takes to much time. There are tournaments every 2 hours. There are still the cups so that and the tournaments make a lot of races!!! And you can only put your orders in 2 hours in advance for the tournaments, which means you have to be online all the time. If you don't enter these tournaments, you just fall behind in the rankings. It's alright if you want a bit of fun but if you want to be in the competition for the top, you have to be on all the time.

Changing subject, here are your results since Monday :

-league : 3rd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
-challenge : 2nd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_wink
-league : 10th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-league : 11th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-league (your circuit) : 13th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_evil seats sold : 40 000CR

Unfortunately your Skyline isn't as quick as the other teams asphalt cars so because of the results, you have slipped to 7th but it is all very close. It would be better for you to stay in this division and be in the top half, rather than go up and be in the last 5 or 6. You will earn more money and will be able to get your levels up. Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_wink

Ems Update for Xeno - Page 2 Alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 13:12

Have just bought a new turbo so will see what happens tonight with the Skyline. Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 8:43

Hey Ems,

thanks for the update. Let me guess in the challenge was it against u lol??? Well good going to your mum on getting through to the world cup and getting Auto union through to the final. Good luck Smile . Well the Skyline can be sold and something a bit faster purchased if you would like and have the cash lol. Thats good going on the seats on my track 40000crs for a race is awesome Smile I have to agree that staying in this division for another season will be more beneficial maybe even another 2 seasons to build up the lvls for the Championship. Your doin a great job though Ems and family Smile .

Well the weather out here aint great as there is a tropical storm near by so the sea could get a bit rough. Roll on the sunny days again lol.

That server 2 doesnt sound very good. Who can actually b online all the time, people do need to see the outside world aswell lol. I would not cope with that server so i will def be staying in server 1. Hopefully more people will realise it is 2 time consuming and come back to server 1.

Well good luck with the rest of the races to everyone Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 14:01

Hi,

Actually, the challenge was against a French guy. I'm only doing challenges against Mum at the moment.

We've entered you in 7 cups so hopefully you'll get a bit of money Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin.
I think you came 5th in the last race of the season so you stayed in div 2
Last night you came 20th coz we put the wrong car in Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_redface sorry. But you did get through the English Cup, you were 2nd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_wink
I think that's all. We'll keep you up to date with the cups Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul - 8:51

Hey Ems,

Lol no need to be sorry, wouldn't be the first or last time i have put the wrong car in a race haha so its cool. Still plenty more races to come. So 7 cups ok cool thats alot for you all to do, good luck with them all Smile Thanks alot Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul - 22:30

Well, you're not doing as well as last season in the league but you're doing great in the cups :

-league : 13th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-Asian Cup : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
-league : 14th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-English : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
-AWD : 4th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_neutral
-RWD : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-4C : 4th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_neutral
-6C : 2nd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
-Nmax20 : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
-Free : 2nd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
-league : 6th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile
-Asian : 2nd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

We've decided to save a lot of money for you (about 500 000CR) so you can buy a car when you get back.

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul - 9:07

Hey Ems,

Well thats alot better than i normally do in the cups anyways lol, so good going, dont worry about the league aslong as i dont get relegated its all good lol Smile If you can think of a decent car to get then go ahead its fine with me Smile Good going anyways though cheers.

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug - 13:17

Hi,

Sorry I didn't reply before, been busy lately. Here are your results since the last time :

-league : 9th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_neutral
-English rd 3 : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
-AWD : 4th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile
-4C : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
-6C : 4th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile
-Nmax20 : 3rd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile
-League : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
-Asian : 4th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile
-League : 18th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_evil
-English rd 4 : 4th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile
-AWD : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-4C : 1st Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers
-6C : 5th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_sad
-Nmax20 : 2nd Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
-league : 7th Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_smile

You're 13th overall Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_evil but we're gonna do our best to get you back up there. The good news is that you're still in 5 cups and we're getting to the quarter finals in some of them Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Spent some of your money but not to buy a car, you can do that when you get back Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin When are you coming back?

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 18:44

Hey Ems,

I get home next wednesday, so would take my account over on the thursday as wont b back in time for wed races.

Well ur doin awesome in the cups i must say as i normally crash out of most the cups early on haha.

No worries on the league, will catch up with the rest soon enough haha.

So how you getting on in the league and cups?

Cheers Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug - 13:33

Sorry we haven't answered Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_redface Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_redface Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_redface

Are you back yet? We noticed you hadn't been on yesterday so we put your orders in for you last night.

I'm not doing good in the league, but I never do in the WRC Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_lol!! Mum is doing well and should go up next season Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin We're both in the final of the English Cup Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_cheers and Mum has been in 3 other finals so she's very happy Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

We've left you with lots of money so you can buy yourself another car (we didn't know which one to get you). Have fun spending it!!!

Update for Xeno - Page 2 Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug - 14:43

hey Ems,

Yeah that is me home, soz for the delay. Well that sounds great i will have a look and c if i can find a car that i fancy Smile

Thanks again for looking after my account top job as usual Smile Just away to go on now and have a look what i got hehe.

Well good going to Jo Smile shame for you but im sure you will do better next season.

Thanks again Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 14:04

Hi Xeno

Sorry we haven't been very active on the forum but have been busy lately.

Are you off on your cruise soon?

I can't believe we are at the end of another season, doesn't time fly when you're having fun.!! Laughing Laughing

Jo elephant
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 4:20

Hi Jo,

Im good how are you? Yeah i have been quiet aswell and busy.

Im actually offshore now, been here a week and a half, got called out early. Out here rigging up a boat, so my internet always works, hence why i havent asked you to watch my account this time.

I aint done brilliantly this season, but have done enough to stay in the division which was my goal. I have been concentrating on getting my levels up, but would like to stay in this division for a few more seasons.

So how are you all doing?

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 12:20

Hi Xeno,

Sorry we haven't been keeping you up to date Embarassed When are you coming back?

We entered you in 5 cups and you're out of 3 of them :

English Cup : qualified for rd 4 Very Happy
Free Cup : qualified for rd 3 Very Happy
Asian Cup : 64th Sad
8C Cup : 48th Sad
RWD Cup :80th Sad

In the league, you're 12th overall but as it's only the start of the season, it doesn't mean much.

Sorry again for not having kept you up to date and by the way, I edited your presentation on your home page Twisted Evil

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug - 8:11

Hey Ems thanks very much for keeping my account going. Im back now Smile Sorry our internet has been super slow out here but seems to be back to normal now, didnt want to risk playing, the forum was a nightmare to load before lol, so thats why you didnt here from me sorry. But all is well now. So thanks very much Smile My account is looking very healthy thanks to you Smile How you getting on ingame?

Xeno

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug - 14:05

Hi Euan,

No pb for looking after your account. It was a pleasure spending your money Very Happy
Mum was helping and at one moment, she had to buy a turbo and as you had enough CR, she got your turbo lvl up to 50. Hope you don't mind...
Btw, I entered you in the 24H Cup Wink

As for me, I'm 14th in the league atm, hopefully going to do better than that at the end of the week Smile so I'm going up in WRC.
As for the cups, I got through to a few semi-finals and the final of the English Cup but I was 5th so I didn't get through to the World Cup.

Always glad to help you so don't hesitate to ask again Wink

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 7:37

Hey Ems/Jo Smile

Thanks very much again for looking after my account Smile Yeah thats fine anytime you watch it for me, feel free to upgrade or buy things. I know you both know how to play this game very well so no worries on my behalf Smile I noticed that you both did a good job in the cups for me this season, i was very impressed with that Smile

So back up to the WRC Smile good luck up there. I will push back to the WRD at the end of next season hopefully lol. Going to get myself a better driver though. Sorry to hear you narrowly missed out on the World cup, must be an EVEN season this time then lol.

Anyways hope your all well Smile And dont worry i will let you know when i need you guys to look after my account again. Got a feeling it will be in about 3 weeks lol ( Crew change then lol)

Cheers Euan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for Xeno   Update for Xeno - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for Xeno
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2