Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment : -10%
PC Portable Gamer ASUS TUF Gaming F15 | 15,6″ ...
Voir le deal
599.99 €

Hi Nevarn...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 12:13

Hi Nevarn Hi Nevarn... Icon_smile

How's things? We were wondering if you would like to take back your account for a week or so? Le Mans week... It's the 2nd week of the cups and we're going to be very busy so we don't know if we'll have time to put all the orders in properly. It doesn't matter if you can't, we'll just do the best we can.

Hope you're still planning on coming to the Classic. Hi Nevarn... Icon_wink

Hi Nevarn... Alien
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 11:56

Hi Ems,

Sorry, I've only just checked the forum and seen your post. I can probably help out a bit for a few days if you still need me to. Has the password changed?

Have fun at Le Mans! I honestly thought the main race was next weekend for some reason.

Take care,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 14:01

We would really appreciate it if you could help. The main race is next weekend but tomorrow and Monday is scrutineering, pratice is Wednesday and Thrusday and then Friday, there's a big event just outside of Le Mans where people who have sport cars come and "show them off". Last year there were 750 of them, it's really something to see. And as my dad is the official artist of the 24H, he's got exhibitions everywhere so we're already really busy getting things ready!!!
So, if you could take back your account for a week or so, that would be great coz it's one account that we don't have to think about. It doesn't help that we've got all the cups to think about, especially as you, me & Mum are still in most of the cups!!!!

Sorry for the long reply Hi Nevarn... Icon_redface and no the password hasn't changed.

Hi Nevarn... Alien
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun - 8:49

Oops! I forgot the cups start at 2 in the morning on a tuesday. So, when I got up at 6 this morning the team had already been knocked out of 4 cups. The game really should be programmed to use a bit more common sense - i.e fit the right type of tyres if they are available and use an appropriate driver rather than always picking the first one in the list. Anyway, less work for me on Thursday now, so some good news Laughing

Hope you are enjoying Le Mans, only a month and I will be on my way there Cool

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun - 3:24

Oh crap I forgot to do orders for the english cup tonight Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes No
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun - 16:30

Auto Union wrote:
Oh crap I forgot to do orders for the english cup tonight Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes No
you forgot more cup race this season Crying or Very sad but congratulations for place 5 !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun - 19:13

nevarn i'm now at the stage of saving for my min lv35 car. all tech parts are ready. what would u reccomend? do i go al out for the 1600000 ferrari or do i buy one that will get me to the final of some cups?
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun - 23:39

thegreyham wrote:
nevarn i'm now at the stage of saving for my min lv35 car. all tech parts are ready. what would u reccomend? do i go al out for the 1600000 ferrari or do i buy one that will get me to the final of some cups?

Check my post in the helpful tips section called 'best late game cars'. Any of the min L 35 cars listed there is a good choice, as is the Toyota MR2 at minL34.

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun - 3:17

Glad to see you had fun at Le Mans Emily. Looked like one of the closest races between the top 5 or so runners with only 3 or 4 hours to go, but I guess it goes to show that reliability is more important than speed.

Sorry I screwed up a bit with the english cup and a few other cups by not entering orders in time for Auto Union. You will see I have sold the NMax 20 and 30 cars plus the 5C car and some drivers. Now the team has high techs it should concentrate on the high tech cups and not waste driver's form competing in those other cups. I bought a MR2 to replace the Evo 8 in the 4C cup. Also a Supra Veilside for the 6C cup. Still on the shopping list is:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 for 10C cup. (Gallardo can be sold or recycled)
Nissan R383 for Asian cup/ 12C cup.
Porsche 917K for Pre 1970 / 12 C cup.
Shelbi SSC Ultimate Aero for American cup.

Once all these cars are bought, you really need to focus on getting the top 5-6 drivers up to level 44-45 and then finally concentrate on the remaining tech levels for car parts. Those should be left to last because they cost money just to maintain, so best to have bought everything else you need first. I hope this helps. Sorry I haven't the time to take the account back permanently, but I wish you luck with it and look forward to seeing you at the Le Mans classic in a few weeks Very Happy

Nevarn x
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun - 3:25

nevarn
to go up with turbo at level 35 or go with all parts at lvl 29?
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun - 10:05

vulcano wrote:
nevarn
to go up with turbo at level 35 or go with all parts at lvl 29?

Get all techs to 35 before you go above 35. Also, buy all the minL 35 cars you need before you go above 35.

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun - 21:33

Hi Peoples

Thanks Nevarn for taking on the account for us and sorting it out! It helped not having to think about it. We just put the orders in quickly and hoped but something obviously went right because I'm in a final, the Nmax 30 Hi Nevarn... Icon_biggrin
the first for a very long time!!!!!

I can't believe Le Mans is over already and it is only 4 weeks until the Classic, we are really looking forward to meeting up with you guys Hi Nevarn... Icon_biggrin

Jo Hi Nevarn... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 23:38

Congrats on that final Jo Very Happy

I'm looking forward to meeting you all too. Only a few weeks to go now .... Cool
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 20:18

Hi Nevarn

Just thought you would like to know Auto Union is number 1 in the rankings, you're ahead of the French at last!!

Take care

Jo Hi Nevarn... Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 9:40

Jojo72 wrote:
Hi Nevarn

Just thought you would like to know Auto Union is number 1 in the rankings, you're ahead of the French at last!!

Take care

Jo Hi Nevarn... Icon_cat

Fantastic job Jo! and Emily! Very Happy bounce lol! I honestly never thought Auto Union would get to number 1 overall rank with all those big french teams up the top when I was down in D-IV with a Mazda 929 that kept breaking down, LOL! But you two have been amazing at keeping such a big and time consuming team going after I left, and have kept on racing all the cups too, so it's all down to your persistence in the end. Well done clown

All the best,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 20:57

To tell you the truth, I haven't done much Hi Nevarn... Icon_redface . It's been Mum who's got you n°1. I've just helped in the big decisions like choosing what car to buy. So well done to Mum!! Hi Nevarn... Icon_biggrin

Ems Hi Nevarn... Alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Nevarn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Nevarn...   Hi Nevarn... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Nevarn...
Page 1 of 1