Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Who all still plays???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xenomorph

xenomorph

Who all still plays??? Empty
PostSubject: Who all still plays???   Who all still plays??? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 4:28

Hey guys and gals,

Was just wondering who was all still playing the game? And how you were all getting on ingame?

I was in the championship last season but had crew change a few days before the end of the season and never put orders in for last 3 races Sad so ended up 13th lol 5 points behind 12th Sad so im now in DII-1. Came 3rd in the first 2 races so far so not too shabby a start, but trying to save as all my levels are 34 and suspension is lvl 35, want them all up 2 35 so i can get a new car. Any suggestions on the level 35 cars? Dos and donts really. I would like to stick with japanese as i have always had japanese cars, but i will alter if there is a must have car in that level bracket?

Anyways folks, have fun and hope your race results go your way Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Who all still plays???   Who all still plays??? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec - 14:39

Hi Xeno,

Sorry didn't answer before but we've been a bit busy here in France these last few days. We saw the msg but didn't have time to answer....... and then we forgot Embarassed Laughing So sorry about all that!!

I'm still in the WR-D and I'm doing ok... I think!! This season, I'm not doing so well in cups but I didn't expect better!! It's an odd season so I won't be getting any trophies!!! On server 2, I'm doing really well. I'm 1st in my league which means I'll be going up Smile Hopefully I'll do just as well next season but... I think I'm dreaming!!! Laughing

To answer your question about 35 cars, there's the Toyota Supra Veilside Fortuna which is a VERY good car. Also Nevarn did a list of all the best cars. It's somewhere on the forum Laughing

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Who all still plays???   Who all still plays??? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec - 0:23

Hey no worries Jo.

Yeah i guess everyone is busy at this time of year since its almost xmas Smile I have all my shopping done anyways, and havent even bought myself a present for a change haha, though there is alot of stuff for my car that has been tempting me lol, but im holding off.

Well im second in my league at the moment but not been doing brilliantly, put wrong tyres on 1 race lol, was late and thats my excuse haha. Doing crap in the cups only left in the free cup, and to think i took on less cups this season so i could do better in a few of them haha well that plan back fired. Got 2 more upgrades to make and thats all my levels at 35 Smile so then i will be looking at cars. The supra is on my list of cars to get anyways also the R390 GTR which i like aswell Smile So hopefully by next week soetime i should have 1 of those to play with Smile

Well good luck in the league and hope you all have a great xmas and new year Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all still plays???   Who all still plays??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who all still plays???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Mans Racers :: English :: Down the pub-
Jump to: