Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Race results - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:29

Well, we'll see who will win tomorrow Race results - Page 5 Icon_twisted , I'll put my worst driver and my focus in, and I'll set it up real bad, that way I might take longer than you to get round the track Race results - Page 5 Icon_razz
If I win, then we'll do a 3rd challenge the day after and see who is the champion of opposite days!!!! Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol

Good luck...

Race results - Page 5 Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:32

That does sound fun, only rule is ur not allowed to use lower parts than what u have in the car now hehe, but anything else is good i.e wrong type of tires etc haha, well bad luck to you on opposites day (u get it lol) Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:36

ok then, but that rule goes for you too!!! Race results - Page 5 Icon_twisted Just so you know, my pieces are lvl 20 but your idea of putting wrong tyres on is great, I think that's what I'll do Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol

See ya there...

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:42

Just out of interest, do you guys lose any supporters on challenges when you drive a slow time?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:46

Not usually but it might depend on how slow you really are, I don't know but we'll let you know tomorrow after the challenge seeing that we'll do our best to do the slowest time possible Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol

Mum went through a stage of losing fans after nearly every challenge, whether it be on snow, mud or asphalt and whatever times were done Race results - Page 5 Icon_sad

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:48

Cant say i have noticed Nevarn but will check 2moro. Ok well since ur parts are that high i suppose u could lower them a bit as mine are like lvl13 haha on the car i used hehe, so dont want to cheat too much hehe, Glad u liked my idea though hehe im very devious Twisted Evil

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:55

Nope, I'm not breaking the rule!!! Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol Anyway, they're my lowest parts so couldn't do much about it if I wanted to Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol

Oh wait...You're in luck, I have a couple of lvl 5 parts (or is that too low Race results - Page 5 Icon_question ) It's the exhaust and suspension, but the compressor is a lvl 20

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:56

Sorry all my parts are lvl15 and suspension is lvl16 on that car so u can match my lvls sound fair? if u aint got parts as low as that i will put in my best driver who is only lvl 9 haha.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 23:57

U can put on the 2 lvl 5 parts that sounds fair i guess.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 12:41

Bother, I lost the challenge Race results - Page 5 Icon_sad even with my 2 lvl 5 parts and my snow tyres Race results - Page 5 Icon_evil but because I was concentrating so hard on the challenge I forgot to put my orders in for the English Cup and so my Audi TT went in (luckily fairly high bits on it) But the only guy who was beating me was Team Snu Snu and unfortunately, he had a DNF Race results - Page 5 Icon_sad it's a shame, he's the only guy I wouldn't have minded losing to, being one of us!!

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 12:48

Sorry Xeno, I just had a look at the commentry of the challenge and it appears I put the Audi in Race results - Page 5 Icon_redface and like I said in my previous message, it had quite high bits on. I did set my Focus up (down Race results - Page 5 Icon_razz) but must have forgotten to press ok on the orders, it was late last night so perhaps a rerun Race results - Page 5 Icon_question

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 14:54

Thats ok Vette, we can do a rerun or make it best of 5 hehe. So im still undeafeted champion of opposites day hahahaha. Well its lucky u still managed to do well in the English thankfully haha. Tut tut taking the challenge more seriously hehe i like it lol. Well i will challenge u again at my track and give u another chance Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 15:07

Ok, best of 5...that's sounds good to me Race results - Page 5 Icon_biggrin you'll see, I'll beat you and knock you off your throne Race results - Page 5 Icon_twisted
Thanks for giving me another chance and see ya on track Race results - Page 5 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 15:09

For info Nevarn, I didn't lose any supporters today for the challenge. What about you Xeno?

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 15:09

All i hear is blah blah blah hehehe, no worries c u on the track Razz

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan - 15:11

No i didnt loose any fans either still have 858 although i was sure it was 856 before the challenge lol so maybe i gained 2 Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 15:52

Well 2-1 to me starting to heat up now Smile well done today vette girl Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan - 13:03

2-2 We'll see who's champion tomorrow!!! I'll show you who's the best Very Happy Very Happy

alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan - 16:10

Yep its heating up Smile good luck 2moro Razz

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 18:20

Well congratz to Vette Girl who won are opposites challenge quest 3-2. cheers cheers cheers Will have to think up another type of competition now, any suggestions?

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:29

Yeah!!!! I'm champion of the losers!!!! Race results - Page 5 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 5 Icon_queen Race results - Page 5 Icon_cheers
Well done to you Xeno coz it was a close fight (but I still got you in the end Race results - Page 5 Icon_tongue) and I'm up for doing it again whenever you like Race results - Page 5 Icon_biggrin I can't think of anymore suggestions but I'm thinking and I'll tell you if I come up with anything Race results - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34

Sounds cool to me, would easily do opposites again if u like. Will try think up something else aswell, maybe recruit brand new lvl 0 drivers to do the challenges or something???

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 16:02

I think that would be a bad idea coz they could crash the cars easily and I don't want that to happen Race results - Page 5 Icon_evil (I've had enough DNFs these last couple of days!!!)
Has anybody else got any suggestions? We're open to everything Race results - Page 5 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
G.F.X

G.F.X

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 18:14

How about both trying to predict the time the other will get in a race, closest one wins?
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 1:29

I would like to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Auto Union for not just being in most of the finals but being a winner Race results - Page 5 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 5 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 5 Icon_cheers

Keep it up!!! Race results - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Race results - Page 5 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next