Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Auto Union

Auto Union

Race results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: English Cup Finale Season 6   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 2:45

Big Congrats to Malia and RR Corp who finished 3rd in the English Cup Final bounce cheers

Vette Girl also made the final - well done again Emily Very Happy

Well done with winning the 24H Cup Jo you deserve the prize. king

Sorry I have been a bit poor this season with only the 5C cup final to my name - I will do better next season I promise santa

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 21:46

Thanks Nevarn, Smile now we just have to get through to the World Cup final, all fingers crossed!!

Unfortunately, this season hasn't been that interesting, I know that having been seperated from Mum hasn't helped but anyway it's not fun fighting to be second to last. Hopefully things will be better in the seasons to come.

Congratulations to Emily for the final of the English Cup and to Mum for the 24H Cup, and good luck to everyone for next season, let's get loads of trophies in!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 22:10

For starters, thanks to everyone who has congratulated me Race results - Page 2 Icon_smile I don't mind that I was only 7th, I got a medal for the alliance (which I didn't last season) so I'm happy Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin .
Second, well done to Mum for coming 1st in the 24H cup Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers . But be warned, we'll get our revenge next season, just you wait and see Race results - Page 2 Icon_twisted

And finally, best news of the season, well done to R&R for getting through to the World Cup. Don't worry, I think everyone will have their fingers crossed Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 23:08

Thanks a lot everyone for the congrats for the 24H cup and congatulations as well to Em and R&R for the English final. Race results - Page 2 Icon_bounce Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Now just get that Aston wound up and get a world cup final medal ok. Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol

Take care and have fun Race results - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 20:34

What a shame!!! Race results - Page 2 Icon_sad Once again, you got through to the World Cup but not the final. Never mind, you'll just have to do better next time Race results - Page 2 Icon_razz, you'll get there in the end Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol
Hopefully, no one will put the wrong tyres on next time Race results - Page 2 Icon_twisted and we'll all have a good chance of getting a medal Race results - Page 2 Lol

See you
Race results - Page 2 Alien
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 23:55

Tough luck Malia! Neutral

The other draw had 3 or 4 cup bots so you would defo have got through in that side of the draw - just bad luck really.

And yes, Emily, next time I will try to put the correct tyres on the car Razz

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 13:56

It wasn't just you, although I did have you in mind Race results - Page 2 Icon_razz but mum has done it once before and you never know, I might do it next time Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol
But lets just cross our fingers that nobody does Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

See you
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 23:22

I've just gone to see how you did tonight, Xeno. Well done, you're only 2 points behind and if you continue like that, hopefully you'll get a medal!!! Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
We're all behind you!!! Come on!! Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 23:59

Thanks very much, im still getting used to the layout of the game how do u find out others results? Yep the last 2 races i have came second, i just bought a silvia (RWD) for the asphalt circuits so im hoping i can improve. How did everyone else get on then? How u doin Vette?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 13:38

Hi Very Happy
To see other peoples races, you click on their name and on the side, there's written information of (their name), division of (their name), circuit, etc. Click on division and then results and it will show you the race.
I'm not doing that well in the league (13th) but I'm doing ok in the cups (for the moment), I hope I can get some medals coz I've only had a couple of English medals and I' like some others. It would be nice for the alliance coz we're trying to get as many as possible (last season wasn't the best).
I don't know if the silvia's a good car, it probably is coz it's a japenese car Laughing. And when you take the weight of, it will be quite light so that will help.

Hear from you soon

alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 15:48

Thanks for that vette girl. Well aint doing to well on the cups, only got the english cup left Sad to make things worse my main driver is out for 2 days and my main car Skyline crashed, and well i need to save to fix it haha, so guess this will be the droop in my season but hope to bounce back quickly Smile Hope everyone else is having more luck.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 20:12

Just thought I would say that anybody can put the wrong tyres on the car, having so many races and getting muddled I didn't notice that is was raining in my 12C race, slick tyres don't work as well!! I don't think I would have got through but I won't know now.Race results - Page 2 Icon_mad Never mind!

I won't say anything about how everyones doing in case I put the kybosh on things but glad to see you got through the muscle car cup Nevarn. Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Take care and good luck everyone. Race results - Page 2 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 21:32

Hi everyone Race results - Page 2 Icon_smile
How are you all? I'm happy because it's my best season yet with the cups Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers Even if I haven't got any medals, I've still had better results than all the other seasons Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Unfortunately I'm not doing to well in the league races, highest I've been is 13th Race results - Page 2 Icon_sad but there will always be seasons like this and hopefully next season will be a lot better Race results - Page 2 Icon_wink

Hear from you soon
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 21:37

Hey Vette, not doing too bad, second in the league and only won 1 race so that aint too bad, would like to win a few more though. Only English cup left for me, so will try and stay in that as long as possible. Well keep the CUP success up and im sure you will find your league form soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 22:03

I hope I will because it's a bit annoying, seeing teams that I could beat quite easily some time ago, ahead of me Race results - Page 2 Icon_mad But last season I didn't get much money because I was 15th and the others were getting a lot more because they were 1st, 2nd, etc. I just need to get my levels up and I'll be fine next season...hopefully!!!

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov - 2:23

Try doing some wheeler dealing at the auctions Emily and I'm sure you can easily make up the extra cash you need. pirat

I've only really had one problem so far this season, which was being pushed out by a rival in the semi final of the runner cup. That cost me 20 seconds and dropped me to 5th place, so I just missed out on the final. Evil or Very Mad

I'm still in 16 other cups so far which bodes well, and today I reached the final of the Muscle cup - so thats at least one more medal for the alliance this season. cheers Hopefully there should be more to come.

Good luck to everyone who is still in the cups! bounce
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov - 21:07

Thanks for the advice Nevarn but I'm not that good at wheeler dealing Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol and anyway I never have enough money to buy the cars in the first place Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol

Well that's it for the cups this season, I'm out of all of them which means no medals, I'm afraid Race results - Page 2 Icon_sad Sorry, I tried!!! But next time Race results - Page 2 Icon_wink
The only one I'm still in, is the English Cup so... I won't say anything because knowing my luck, I'll have bad luck if I do!!!!

Hear from you soon
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov - 21:13

Dont worry abt it vette girl, im out of all the cups but i am top of my division at the moment Smile though i mite not be there long as 1 guy has won the last 6 races Sad so im working on beating him at the moment Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 23:19

Well 2nite people i finally won another race woo hoo and keep my place at the top of the league. I crushed my opposition thanks to Nevarns tips on setup of car and thanks for looking at the track i was racing and suggesting that setup for me as it worked like a dream, fingers crossed i can win a few more and win this division Smile. So how everyone else get on ??
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov - 0:49

Well done Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers !!!!! Keep doing the same thing and you'll stay in 1st hopefully Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I'm not doing that well at all, I was 14th tonight, which for me is good!!! I'm still in the English Cup and in the next round, I'm up against a fellow member Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol, so good luck to Jase (Halfpint) Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
And to everyone who's doing well, keep it up and we'll get some more medals yet Race results - Page 2 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 6:43

Here's a quick update:

I made it to the final in the following Cups:

Asian Cup
FWD Cup
4WD Cup
5C Cup
8C Cup
NMax20 Cup
NMax30 Cup
Muscle Cup
<1980 Cup
<1970 Cup

I'm still in the English Cup at the quarter finals stage too, so possibilities for two more finals with that and the World Cup. Easily my best season to date and looking certain to stay up in the WR-C, so needless to say I am very happy!!
cheers cheers cheers jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 23:34

Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 2 Icon_cheers That's great!!!! Lucky you Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I haven't got any yet (hopefully an English one) but it's still my best season coz I managed to get through to the 5th round of most cups so it's an improvement!!! Race results - Page 2 Icon_lol
We've got a good chance of getting an English medal coz there are 4 of us still in so... Race results - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec - 1:33

Well good going to you all Smile i won again 2nite in my league so still top and abt 20 points clear Smile just hope i can keep finishing near the top. Had a little crash in the race aswell i think as my chassis was damaged. Yeah i hope the alliance gets a few medals Smile
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec - 16:06

Through to the semi finals of the english cup now, and finished 3rd in the final of the NMax20 - just missed 2nd place by 0.1 seconds. I see our alliance is up to about 22nd place in the alliance rankings - good going everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec - 23:44

Good going Nevarn, and good going to anyone who is still in the cups keep it up Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next