Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment :
Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree édition ...
Voir le deal

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Race results - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr - 12:22

So how has the 1st week been for everyone??
For me it's been great, my best season yet Race results - Page 13 Icon_biggrin I'm only out of 4 cups!!! But knowing my luck, I'll probably go out of all of them in the next round Race results - Page 13 Icon_lol

How about starting the challenges tomorrow, Xeno? Even if I've got all the cups, I still do challenges everyday (helps to get experience for my young drivers)

Good luck people for cups and leagues Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink

Race results - Page 13 Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr - 19:10

Hey Vette that sounds perfect, your track or mine? Good i have a young driver in need of some training.

Well im only in 2 cups now Sad English and Asian. I hope i can get another round out of both anyways but will see what tomorrow has in store for me.

Good luck to all Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 11:43

Yeah, I won!!!! ......is that good or not? Race results - Page 13 Icon_scratch What sort of challenges are we doing? Guessing the time or who takes the longest to go round?
Anyway, it was really close today, especially lap 4!!! Identical times Race results - Page 13 Icon_lol
My circuit tomorrow?

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 11:59

Yeah i just had a look at the race, i did notice we were very close Smile. you started in the lead then i took the lead and then you got the lead back all in 5 laps lol. How about we guess times first. Then if that gets boring we will try something else. Yep already accepted ur challenge Smile and well done on winning by the way Smile good luck tomorrow i will put in my estimated time later.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 0:18

I say 9'59"45 Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink

Good luck
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 0:37

Ooh almost forgot abt that, i say 10'12'49.

Good luck

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 2:02

Team GoJo Crying or Very sad what you make in english cup? Sad
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 0:59

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been on lately but have been really busy!!

Well not a good season for me I have had a lot of punctures, getting bogged down in the sand and last night I lost a tyre and couldn't finish the in the English cup Race results - Page 13 Icon_sad Race results - Page 13 Icon_cry Race results - Page 13 Icon_mad Oh well!!!!!!

The league is going the same as always, not very well!!

Never mind I am still in some cups so maybe will do better in them for a change.

Hope everyone is okay and having a good racing time Race results - Page 13 Icon_smile Race results - Page 13 Icon_smile

Oh by the way haven't heard from you Chris for a long time, are you still snowed in!!!!

Take care

Jo Race results - Page 13 Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 1:57

Lol I'm alive, but messed my back up a bit, so haven't been spending extra time at the pc. Snow is all gone...thank Heavens.

Season so far isn't so great. But I didn't expect to do well this year after a surprise promotion to D2 this year.

I did manage to score a few points (2), but this year is gonna be a long one!
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 13:53

We're a couple of dummies, you and me, Xeno!!!! We forgot to say our times for the challenge!!!! What about having it on your circuit tomorrow?

Hope you feel better soon Chris. Well done for last season and this time, just concentrate on getting your lvls up.

Nice to see you on the forum again, Mum. Shame about your season so far but these things happen Race results - Page 13 Icon_lol Race results - Page 13 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 13:55

and before I forget : 8'49''78 Race results - Page 13 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 14:40

Yep Vette agreed we are dummies (crash test dummies hehe) Challenge sent, would have challenged u yesterday but u had already sent one lol.

Well Jo sorry to hear abt ur season so far but good luck in the remainder of the cups, im only in the English now and believe my next race is my last, got Auto union and the guy leading my division in my next race and a few others who look like they could be strong.

Sorry to hear abt ur back Chris, i hope everyone is running around after you at home, get a laptop and lye on a bed thats the best way and good for ur back Smile Like Vette said concentrate on getting ur levels up.

Good luck to all in the cups and league.

Oh and my time for the challenge tomorrow is 8'51'48. GOOD LUCK Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr - 2:25

New record for me... 6th Round of English cup coming up, but I fear that it's the end of me. R.R. and Blue Team in it, and a few others that I know are faster than me. But I'm getting the levels up (turbo to 20 now! woo!). I also got a point (yes 1 point LOL!) in the last race on asphalt. So we'll have to see how things go now.
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 0:28

Here's my time for tomorrow : 8'29"45 Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 0:33

Yeah congrats today Vette, i reckon 8'26'42

Good luck

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 11:20

Well done again Vette. I forgot my track just got finished getting upgraded so its been lengthened a bit lol. But i was still surprised i was so far behind you this time. Have you changed something on your car? Or have i messed up somewhere lol. Well your track 2moro?

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 12:06

Yeah, I won!!! Race results - Page 13 Icon_biggrin I've changed one thing on my car...my turbo!!! I changed my lvl 23 for a lvl 20!!! hihihihihi Race results - Page 13 Icon_razz and I still went a lot quicker than you!!! So it must have been you who's messed up somewhere... like always Race results - Page 13 Icon_razz

Yeah my track tomorrow, I've sent you an invite
my time : 10'10"10

Well done Chris for getting through to round 6 Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink Don't give up hope coz R&R have been known for forgetting to put their orders in and somebody else might have a DNF so there's still hope!!! Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink
Well done for getting a point as well, hope you get more before the end of the season Race results - Page 13 Icon_smile

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 13:08

Lmao cheeky, yeah i guess i did mess up somewhere just not sure where. Will check the car.

Yeah well done Chris on round 6 im through aswell and its the furthest i have got aswell, but i reckon this is my last round Sad i hope not though.

My time for tomorrow is 10'02'27. Good luck not that you need it as you seem to have all the luck at the moment Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr - 12:36

hey guys, my best season ever.

i'm highest of the english runners in the wrd 1 and 2 by a mile and just ahead of those germans Smile. cant catch those frenchies tho.

cups are as follows:
english : R7
european: R6
Runner: 40th
RWD: 48th
Nmax20: R5
Nmax40: 56th
1980: 24th
Free : R5
muscle: 48th
4C : in semi's now (could finish 4th possibly with luck)
8C :80th

all in all i'm delighted with my cup and league this season
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr - 22:20

Well done!!!!!! Race results - Page 13 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 13 Icon_biggrin Hope you get through to the final of the 4C!!
Much better than me. I'm out of everything except the English Race results - Page 13 Icon_sad .
I'm even out of the Free!!! I forgot to put my orders in coz...umm...I was playing another game Race results - Page 13 Icon_redface So that's me out of the 24H cup as well coz I'm not doing that well in the league. Better than last season but still not good enough.
Hope everyone else has had a good season for cups!! Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr - 23:30

Congrats on the cups dude and well done on the league aswell. Im out of them all, though i did get to the 6th round of the english which is my best yet Smile

Well i was miles off again with my time lol and well done again Vette, im going with 10'00'69 for tomorrow good luck. Also hope it was a good game that got you knocked out the cup lol

Xeno
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr - 1:49

just knocked out of free cup 48th finish, but through to the semi's of the nmax20 Smile
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr - 11:53

I do not sit too well this season. I have one bucket where hope is English cup and reached the final hope, how about thegreyham congratulations man,whit 2 seasons ago i beat you and now you beat me with a distance of 2 minutes .... Otherwise what can I say .... still under construction and hope to remain in WRD although the situation is not very green but I know ... that is about promotion or I can not think! Good luck all
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr - 0:37

I've just had a look to see who you're against in the English and I think you've got a chance to get through so good luck Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink and good luck to everyone else still in.
I hope for you that you stay in WRD. It seems like I'm going to Race results - Page 13 Icon_biggrin But there's still half of the season left so we've just got to keep doing our best Race results - Page 13 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr - 21:29

thegreyham wrote:
hey guys, my best season ever.

i'm highest of the english runners in the wrd 1 and 2 by a mile and just ahead of those germans Smile. cant catch those frenchies tho.

cups are as follows:
english : R7
european: R6
Runner: 40th
RWD: 48th
Nmax20: R5
Nmax40: 56th
1980: 24th
Free : R5
muscle: 48th
4C : in semi's now (could finish 4th possibly with luck)
8C :80th

all in all i'm delighted with my cup and league this season

european:32nd
nmax20: 10th Smile
4c : 14th Smile
free : 48th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results