Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret Pokémon Bundle 6 Boosters EV05 Forces ...
Voir le deal

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Malia
Admin
Malia

Race results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 18:52

Hey there everyone, Smile
Just a quick message to say well done to everybody still in the English Cup, my fingers will be crossed for you, hoping that you'll get through to the world cup final eventually, it would be wonderful to have that medal again, I don't think that anyone's managed it since Emily did in season 2!! Good luck anyway to anyone needing it Smile
Malia
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 21:29

Thanks for that Rachel Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin , I hope we get through but seeing who I'm up against Race results - Page 3 Icon_pale (canabix, tricolori, McCormick Bros.) I think I'll be lucky to get 4th Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol
But anyway, we should always think positively Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol so I'm crossing my fingers too for everyone

And talking about positive things, I was 10th in the league race the other night Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers (usually I'm 16th or 17th) but I think it was a one off Race results - Page 3 Icon_sad
What about everyone else? How are you doing?

Race results - Page 3 Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 21:34

Good going Vette just stick in there and hopefully u will get a few more higher finishes, yeah i had Tricolori in the English cup think they finished abt 2 mins ahead of everyone else lol. So good luck to you and everyone else thats racing. Im doing ok in my league still in first position abt 25 points clear i think, i have won a few races aswell Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 15:23

Good going Xeno Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink, keep it up Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Well, I'm out of the English Cup, I'll just have to do better next time Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol
Good luck to Auto Union for the final

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 15:56

Really unlucky draw you had there Emy! Sad

I know I can't beat tricolori or canabix in the final, but I will try to make the top 4 so I can progress to the world cup. Wish me luck Laughing
Back to top Go down
halfpint

halfpint

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 16:00

Well done Auto Union for getting into the final of the English cup

So far this season I have been doing bad, but tonight I will be trying Auto Union's car setup guide to see how well I improve

Wish me luck! santa
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 16:05

Since I've been using the Nevarn's setup, I've been doing a bit better so I'm sure you'll improve Jase Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink
Well I knew that I wouldn't get through because it's season 7 and I get my English medals in the seasons with even numbers : season 2, 4, 6 Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol so hopefully next season I might get one Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Seeing how well you're doing this season Nevarn, I'm sure you'll get through to the final, we're all behind you Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 16:30

Good luck in the Final Nevarn Smile u can do it :p
Damn odd numbers eh Vette lol.
Yeah the setup guide that Nevarn put up has definetly helped me out alot so i haveno doubt it will help u half pint, let us know how u get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec - 6:02

Thanks for all the support everyone Very Happy

After my top driver crashed my Evo in last night's league race, damaging the car badly and injuring himself for 3 days I wasn't confident about my chances in the English Cup Final. Suspect
I managed to find enough cash to patch the Evo up and stick some new level 30 suspension on it to replace the 22% suspension that was left after the crash. Massa was the best available driver, so he drove the final. My luck really turned around in the race though - Tricolori was a dead cert to win it, but he suffered a mechanical failure and DNFed early in the race, leaving me in a solid 2nd place behind canabix. bounce

So, easily my best result in the English Cup, and my best season so far in general. Cool
Not sure whats going on with the World Cup yet, as no races are scheduled. But there are 12 teams entered so it might just be a question of waiting for the draw or something Question
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec - 1:46

Well done Nevarn. Lovely result Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Thank goodness you are in our alliance, Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin the board would look mighty bare otherwise!!!

Now the World cup Race results - Page 3 Icon_bounce Race results - Page 3 Icon_bounce We're all rooting for you! Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Race results - Page 3 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec - 18:29

GO GO GO for the World Cup!!!!!! Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Well done for getting 2nd, you really deserve it!!! Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin And well done for the whole season Race results - Page 3 Icon_smile I just wish that I was as good as you Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec - 23:40

Aww thanks Emily Embarassed

I wonder what will happen once all the top teams have level 50 in every part? I suppose it will come down to who has the best driver and car setup... Still a few months away though yet.

I hope I will be able to finish in the top 4 of my world cup semi, so fingers crossed I will make the final - lets face it, our alliance deserves another trophy! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec - 23:50

Our alliance is going to get a lot more trophies from what I've seen Race results - Page 3 Icon_smile A lot of people are 1st, 2nd or 3rd!! So good luck to them for the end of the season Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I can't wait for the day when the top teams arrive at lvl 50 coz it would mean that we'd be catching them seeing as we would still be getting our pieces up Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol

I think that everyone's got their fingers crossed for you for the world cup!!! Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol
Good luck!!! Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 3 Icon_smile Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 23:43

Race results - Page 3 Drunken_smilie Race results - Page 3 Drunken_smilie Race results - Page 3 Drunken_smilie
Sorry, I've been drinking too much, so busy celebrating for you Nevarn and your well deserved 3rd place Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol
Good luck for the final Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Roll of Honour   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 0:28

Thanks Emy! With hindsight, I won the English Cup outright, given Canabix's transgressions, so I'm delighted with that
Very Happy

I am going to give a special mention to all the teams in our alliance who achieved great results this season.

Pichecurie, who finished in the top 3 in french DV-171, and will be promoted to D IV next season.

Fran Llanes Team, who finished 2nd in english DIV-6 with the same points as the winner, and will be promoted to D-III next season.

Elliott Motorsport, who totally dominated english DIV-11 winning 22 of the 24 races! Good luck in D-III next season.

Race Liner, who won DIV-17 and never scored less than 11 points in any round. Good luck in D-III next season Euan!

FTeam, who crushed all opposition in DIV-10 with 20 wins and 470 points. Should be interesting seeing them go head to head with Elliott Motorsport in DIII next season.

AC Racing, who finished in the top 3 in DIII-8 and will be competing in D-II next season.

AS Racing Team, who won english DIV-6 just pipping our other team Fran Llanes - they with be duking it out against each other again next season in D-III.

Dell Computers, who won DIII-8 with 7 victories, and will be promoted to D-II.

Wild Strawberry, who finished 2nd in DIII-14 and will be promoted to D-II.

Rising Fury, who won DIV-43 and will be promoted to D-III next season.

Kittiwake GP, who won DIII-11 with 10 league wins, and will be competing in D-II next season.

FH Racing, who finished 12th in the English Cup, and narrowly missed out on 3rd place in DII-4.

Team Snu Snu, who finished 3rd in DIII-13 and will be promoted to DII.

G.F.X. who finished 2nd in DII-3 and will be competing in the Championship next season.

yannig, who finished 2nd in french DV-30 and is promoted to D-IV.

B12 Le Mans Car, who won french DV-207 with 13 wins, and is promoted to D-IV.

Vette Girl, who finished 10th in the english cup and narrowly missed out on the final. Good luck next season Emy! cheers

RR Corp, who made the semi finals of three Cups and stayed up in the top division. Well done Malia and Poypoy.

And last but not least, Team Gojo, who won the 24H Cup yet again, and also stayed up in the top division. Congrats Jo Very Happy

Last edited by Auto Union on Sun 13 Dec - 1:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 0:44

You forgot one person Nevarn : yourself!!!! Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink Well done for getting through the final of all those cups, and for doing really well in the division Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Good luck for next season Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
I'd also like to mention Halfpint because he's been getting better and better and tonight he managed to get 4th Race results - Page 3 Icon_smile which means he won't be going down to D-IV.
Well done to everyone, I think we all did well and good luck for next season Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 1:15

I have to agree with Emy, the biggest roll of honour has to go to you Nevarn, very, very well done . Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Thank you for all the mentions and keep on racing Race results - Page 3 Icon_bounce Race results - Page 3 Icon_bounce !!!!

Take Care

Jo Race results - Page 3 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 6:33

Thanks Em and Jo. Very Happy

Looks like I won't be able to repeat season 7 for a while - my car was completely destroyed in round 2 of the english cup, despite relaxed orders and low level car (volvo s60). Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec - 13:26

There are still plenty of medals you can get Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin , just because you're not in the English Cup anymore doesn't mean you should think negatively Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol , anyway there are still lots of us in the English Cup so there's still a big chance to get some english medals Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink
so good luck to you and to everybody Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 16:27

I'd just like to say well done to Mum for getting through to the final of the 5C Cup Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin, and also to Nevarn for the same cup and the American Cup. Shame you went out in the semi finals of the green runner cup and the Nmax40 Race results - Page 3 Icon_sad . I know what it's like coz it's happened to me a couple of times. And it's a shame for R&R for getting to the semi final of the 12C cup but not getting further Race results - Page 3 Icon_sad, but I'm sure you'll do better next time Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink

But good luck to everyone for all the cups that people are still in Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec - 2:01

Thanks Em, and well done everybody who is still in the Cups! cheers

Merry Christmas to you all santa
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec - 22:52

Thanks Em for that and I would like to say well done to Nevarn for beating me in the Free cup (not surprising, I was lucky last time)and well done for all the others in all the cups Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin You've all done very well Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol Race results - Page 3 Icon_exclaim Race results - Page 3 Icon_exclaim

Jo Race results - Page 3 Icon_santa Race results - Page 3 Icon_rendeer Race results - Page 3 Icon_rendeer Race results - Page 3 Icon_rendeer Race results - Page 3 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 0:22

I got a cup medal!!!!! It's my first one (apart from the English and World cups) Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin The thing that's really good is that I got it with my Corvette (Muscle Cup) Race results - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 3 Icon_smile Race results - Page 3 Icon_wink Race results - Page 3 Icon_rr Race results - Page 3 Icon_lol Race results - Page 3 Icon_cool Race results - Page 3 Icon_bounce Race results - Page 3 Herz Race results - Page 3 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 3 Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 10:38

Well done Em! cheers cheers cheers

Last week of the cups now, lets see if we can get a few more... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Flox

Flox

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 12:19

Played well Emy!

This season I would have 5 medals of which a golden. At least.

Want excuse my translated English...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next