Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
vulcano

vulcano

Race results - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 0:11

yeah...shame for me in english cup ...i know it from begining ...i said but..seems now i'm still weak
in wrd ... surprisingly or not i will go in wrc ....with some lucky because kiffness doesn't play anymore ......... so ..... we see in WRC (after long time ago)
i purchased a Nissam R383 and from now i hope to finish with levels because that are behind them (46)

final english cup : i say winner will be deepfreeze
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 21:27

Wrong, he was 2nd! Nephilim was 1st cheers cheers cheers So well done to him!
Le Mans Racers : 1-2-4-5-7 not bad at all Cool 3 out of 4 go to the World Cup!

It seems I'm going up to WRC as well, so we will be racing against each other Twisted Evil
The Nissan is a very good car, best for the Asian Cup. Hope your levels get up quickly, that will really help Wink
Why are you getting rid of your best driver? I don't know how much money you've got but it might be a good idea to get a couple more 18 year old drivers and put them in good training 150mins every time. Just a suggestion Smile

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 0:16

because that driver it was old Smile ....that is what i do....training drivers...
an with levels...i hope to go up quick
today another 8 point...sooooo wrc here i come Smile)))) (joking) i come back in wrd anyway

or you say about driver from sale now ?
Back to top Go down
tiredpoet

tiredpoet

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 7:01

Lap 10: The 1th place is very disputed between Nephilim, deepfreeze and FuriaRoja Speed. Actually, the team Nephilim is running ahead. The team FuriaRoja Speed loses its 2th place to the benefit of the team deepfreeze.
Finish: Wonderful victory of Nephilim in 17'19"54. FuriaRoja Speed gets the best lap in 1'42"86.

yay! bounce

beat them twice in a row Like a Star @ heaven
thanks vette

Very Happy
tp
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 13:08

Congrats on the English cup Nephilim and the other cups you did well in. I crashed out in the first round of the English this season. Bit disappointing considering i have been in the last 2 finals Sad Need to get myself a good driver though as it's killing me in the league at the moment, Have a young palawan building up though, 20 years old and level 37 though will be a couple more seasons before there as good as i need them to be. So guess i will have to keep getting beat by Vette and Nephilim for the remainder of the season lol. Sorry not been very active on here of recent. Hope everyone is doing well Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Cabraklub

Cabraklub

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 16:49

Congrats tiredpoet! It was a very disputed 1st place... but you won!

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning"

Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar - 14:20

vulcano wrote:
because that driver it was old Smile ....that is what i do....training drivers...
an with levels...i hope to go up quick
today another 8 point...sooooo wrc here i come Smile)))) (joking) i come back in wrd anyway

or you say about driver from sale now ?

Yes, I'm talking about the one on sale now, he's a very good driver but I think you've put him up for too much.

Nice to have you back Xeno Smile

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar - 17:07

Thank's Ems, it's good to be able to be a bit more active Smile
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar - 17:59

ems....now i neeed levels up faster Very Happy wrc is coming cheers
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 17:49

cheers cheers :cheers:I now have all the Corvettes in the game Very Happy I know I don't use them all but they do look nice in the garage, don't you think?

Hope you sell your driver then Vulcano, good luck! See you in WRC Wink

alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 23:15

now oficial i'm going back in wrc
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 23:29

well done Wink for me too, it's official Smile just like to say well done to Nephilim who won again tonight! Hope you do just as well in the WRC Very Happy

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 15:15

no free cup Vulcano?

alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 19:02

no thanks but i don't know if i will make 1 point in wrc Smile))) in this season ...
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 17:09

So how have the cups been for everyone? I'm out of the English for the 2nd time running, out of most of the cups but... in the AWD final!! 1st time cheers

In the league, I'm doing really well, 19th, not getting many points, so going down which is what I've wanted since the beginning so not at all disappointed!!

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
tiredpoet

tiredpoet

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 18:49

vette, gz and good luck on the AWD final

i'm still on the english cup (32 teams still qualified) and the RWD cup (16 teams...)

in the league im on 14th with 37pts

the english on the league after 9 races

place team pts ally
+
12. deepfreeze 75 24h
14. ®️Nephilim 37 24h
15. Team GoJo 32 24h
16. FuriaRoja Speed 30 RR
18. Auto Union 20 24h
19. vette girl 19 24h
21. NO PASS 2 GREEN
24. Vulcano Run 0 24h
-

deepfreeze is the best english team this season so far cheers
i would like to see Auto Union and vette girl beating FuriaRoja Speed Very Happy
and to see Vulcano Run making some points to beat NO PASS Wink

Like a Star @ heaven
tp
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 19:23

Yeah it's brilliant for deepfreeze Very Happy he was 3rd yesterday so hopefully he'll go up in the ranks!

As for the battle between you, Mum (Team GoJo) and Furiaroja, it's really close. Unfortunately Furiaroja is catching Mum, hopefully she'll be able to pull away. I hope Auto Union will do better, he always used to be in the top 10 and now, for some reason, everyone has passed him. He's n°1 overall in the game but I don't think he'll be staying there for long.

Like I said before, I'll be happy to go down, I always do better in WRD. Last time, I was near the top so I'm aiming for a 3rd place trophy Smile I think Vulcano is concentrating more on cups than the league, but it would be nice if he could do better than NO PASS Smile

As for the alliance, 6 out of 8 in the WRC is pretty good Very Happy

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
Cabraklub

Cabraklub

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 23:11

Good luck for all that still running in cups...

I'm only in English cup... tiredpoet, will we meet in the final again?! Smile
I had some troubles with the car and some drivers in the others cups.

For now.. I'm 1st in Championship, but I also had some issues with car... that cost me some points. :/

Last edited by Cabraklub on Fri 13 Apr - 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 23:14

hello all
so....I'm week in wrc because this season doesn't matter
i tried best for cups ...but unfortunately dnf in english ...for cr cup i miss the orders and for rest...i think it was ok ...
best place cups this season :
Asian Cup : 24
12C Cup : 24
8C Cup : 20
<1980 Cup : 16
and now i need upgrade levels for more good results Smile

VLK cheers
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 13:09

Well done to all in the final of the English Cup Very Happy 5 Le Mans Racers, not bad! Shame Vulcano or me aren't there but hopefully next time Smile
And well done to everyone for all the cups we've got this season! Our best season yet!

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
tiredpoet

tiredpoet

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 20:39

enlish cup final- was disputing the race, did the fastest lap. but on lap 8 gone off the track and buried in the sand... bad luck got the 6th place right after Cabraklub 5th

congrats Team GoJo =) for the Cup

Auto Union 3rd and src rr 4th

3 teams on the world cup Smile

good luck for the world cup

cheers
Like a Star @ heaven
tp
Back to top Go down
Cabraklub

Cabraklub

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 23:47

It was bad luck tirepoet! Sad

Five teams of our Ally in the final... excelent results with 3 of them on World Cup! Smile

I think that we'll have better results on next season! (won't be easy... but we can) Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 16:41

Thanks people Very Happy Sorry to see you got buried in the sand Nephilim, you would have certainly got through to the World Cup.

I have just had my best season ever, 12 finals and winner of the Nmax40 as well as the English Cup, WOW!! I don't suppose I'll do anything next season!

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season Wink
Jo cat
Back to top Go down
tiredpoet

tiredpoet

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 4:36

bah
i missed my objective of beating furiaroja last season Sad
we were competing for the 15th place on WR-C
to beat me it took him until two races from the end when he got a 2ºplace and i have got no more races to recover points
shame on me, maybe this season :O)

team GoJo beat me for the 14th place =)
deepfreeze i dont remember wich position he got but the last races he seemed to be resting and racing without setups or with a lower level car. Either way was the best English team on WR-C , gratz Wink

Cabraclub won his second championship and the 24h cup, gratz ;D

good luck to all this season

Like a Star @ heaven
tp
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:38

We were hoping you were going to get Furiaroja as well, we wanted Auto Union to beat him but for some reason, he's not doing very well at the moment. It's the first time he's going down in WRD for a long time! But hopefully he'll do better. I was 19th so I'm going down as well Very Happy I don't mind at all, I'm always rubbish in WRC, much better in WRD!
deepfreeze was 9th I think but like you say, he was using a lower car in the end.

Vulcano, are you entering the 24H Cup this season? Hope you do better in the league even if you are against all the other Le Mans Racers!

Congratz to you, Cabraklub, hope you do just as well this season Smile

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next