Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Trottinette électrique OCEAN DRIVE A9 avec clignotants
299.99 € 599.99 €
Voir le deal

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Race results - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 18:47

So how is everyone getting on this season?

I only got one final this season, <1970. I forgot to put my orders in quite often, and so went out of a lot of cups quickly. In the league, I'm doing ok, it's all very close so sometimes I get a good result and other times, bad results.

There are rumours that Ondarun server 1 is stopping after season 40. Does anyone know if this is true?

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 12:06

I've just found out that it is true, Ondarun s1 is stopping Sad There is another server that will start 1st June and Ondarun 3 will start in the summer.
I know that I won't be continuing but the forum will stay open to all those who want to just talk about everything and nothing Wink

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
Cabraklub

Cabraklub

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 20:23

Really bad news... Sad Sad

I forgot to put some orders and that cost me some points in WR-D1.
In cups the same happened, I'm only in English cup, probably I'll be a finalist again.

Back to top Go down
Cabraklub

Cabraklub

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 16:00

Probably everyone as received this message.. Sad

Quote :
Good morning everybody,

Ondarun is at a turning point of its life. As everybody knows, a new version is under development.
This last forces us to make some choices concerning opened competitions in version 2.

Following pools results made on forums, and in waiting of the version 3, a Server 4 will be opened the Friday, June 1st at 8pm (CET), based on the version 2.6 but WITHOUT any tournaments. This combo will look like the version 2.0 actually available on Server 1.

Talking about Server 1, the competition will be closed the Sunday, June 24th. PR addition will be deactivated the Sunday, May 27th and ®️unner packs activated beyond the June 24th will be credited back, in PR, proportionally of the remaining time.

About Server 2, after the numerous player posts, we decide to let the competition running until we don't need more resources for the version 3. The competition will last 3 season more. Except surprise, it'll be closed the Sunday, August 12th.

We take the opportunity of this message to announce you a little shut down of Ondarun during a next Sunday. This shut down will be to migrate the game on a new host and get more resources for the next version.
Thanks for your understanding.

All the team joins this message to thank warmly your active contributions in Ondarun history.
Ondarun Team
Delete
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun - 16:39

from now i will play s4 ....name VLK RUN - DV-2
what cars...you friends suggest ?
mud/snow & asfalt
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 16:22

I don't know really, I've chosen an American car to start with but it's only because I like American cars! What I did, was to exchange 20PR for 10000CR twice so I had more money. Then I bought a new car, because then you have all of the tyres, they're more expensive then used cars but at least you don't have to repair it.
Also, does anyone want to do a challenge against me? It gets us a couple of points for the alliance Smile

alien
Back to top Go down
Aces

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 18:10

i bought cr via pr too...so now i have 54000cr. My thought is to by only that Fiat 500 abarth and participate to all races it ll be available. In near future i ll need a 4wd too and i think it is ok for a start.

What is your opinion on this?

e.g. Is there any way to earn pr except buy them with real money?
And don't don't forget. You can transfer once pr from an another server/account to the new one.
Back to top Go down
Cabraklub

Cabraklub

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun - 18:29

Hi all...

How r things going in this new server?!

Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 23:43

Things are going fine but it's not easy to start again. It's strange when I'm on s1 and my parts are all 50 then I go on s4 and suddenly I'm back down at 11!! But it's fun Cool and we've got quite a few from s1 in the alliance so some people already know each other Smile

What about everyone else?

alien
Back to top Go down
Aces

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun - 2:26

It is strange for me too. I never got over lvl 10 in s1 but here...i am afraid i made wrong choise at first. Generally i am poor in game and i will not invest real money on it.
I would prefer more activity/races/opportunities to grow up but as i read version 3 is coming.
So ...i ll be patient and try to manage with what i have Smile

I ' d like too, endurance races with more interactive action like pit stops Razz but i don;t know how difficult it is or if they have it in mind
Back to top Go down
tiredpoet

tiredpoet

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 6:11

this topic has become a little quiet lately...so... here i am

cabraklub invited me to join server 4.
server 1 is over and i dont know when ondarun3 is ready Neutral

so when i joined server 4 i had still 6 races to compete
was on midtop table
won 4/6 races and managed to achieve 2nd of the DV-17 Season 1 with 249pts. only six active players though... 1st was active, unfortunely, he got 257pts
i havent invest on technical yet
have a Shaguar XK8 SC-V8 Coupé RWD for asphalt and still havent a 4WD

I'm on DIV-12 with Team GoJo
yay! Very Happy
Good Luck, i hope you get 1st place cheers

i think thats it Very Happy

so what about you people?

cheers
tiredpoet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content