Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

General racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

General racing Empty
PostSubject: General racing   General racing Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 23:16

Hi Xeno

To get back to our conversation, on the Friday before the race just outside the city there is a big get-together for car enthusiasts with very often over 1000 different cars!!!! Last year, I got to go for a ride in a corvette C2 and ZO6, which was...WOW!!!! It was really cool coz the guy put his foot down quite a long way General racing Icon_lol
It's certainly worth going to!!!! The race is fantastic and the atmosphere is great!!! And at scrutineering, you can sit in some of the cars (if you ask nicely). I sat in the winning Corvette General racing Icon_biggrin and one of the french Corvettes as we were working with them.
No, I don't know Ken Block but I'll go on Youtube and look him up. I don't know much about rally coz I never really have the chance to watch it but when I can, I enjoy it!!! It's a lot more interesting than a Grand Prix (even if I'm a big fan of F1)

Hear from you soon

General racing Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

General racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: General racing   General racing Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 23:57

Well Ken Block is more famous for his stunts etc that he does you will see on utube what i mean his driving is just unreal and so precise aswell. LE MANS does sound awesome, i reckon if i went i would drive to it Smile and would be in the Skyline once i get it Smile i reckon a few of my mates would be interested in going aswell and there all into cars which is great Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

General racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: General racing   General racing Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec - 23:36

I don't know if you've heard Xeno, Skyline might be at Le Mans next year General racing Icon_biggrin, but I did say might so don't get your hopes up!!! General racing Icon_smile
They wouldn't be in the top class but they would be racing. It would be nice to have a change from all the normal ferraris, porsches and all that General racing Icon_lol
Just thought you would like to know General racing Icon_wink

General racing Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

General racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: General racing   General racing Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec - 23:41

Thanks for that Vette girl, i know the skyline used to do Le Mans until they changed it out for the R390 car, But i guess since the new R35 GTR has came out it might be getting raced to see if it will be a competitive car there. Well i hope i aint working when the Le Mans is on as i cant technically take holidays from my work, im either off or working so i do tend to miss alot of stuff i might want to go see etc. But thanks fot the heads up Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: General racing   General racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General racing
Page 1 of 1