Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G.F.X

G.F.X

R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV   R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 17:38

On the fateful day of January 8th 2010, Team G.F.X's own beloved Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV sadly left this world in a crash at Unica.

Safety officials described the crash as "violent", before adding that the driver, That Guy, was unconscious when pulled from the wreck, but "in a stable condition".

This serves as a further blow to Team G.F.X, who are already relegated to Division II after owner Eyeclubseals' internet connection dropped for a period of two week.
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV   R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 21:58

It's such a shame when that happens R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_sad How long had you had it?

R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Alien
Back to top Go down
G.F.X

G.F.X

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV   R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 22:41

About 3 or so seasons. Got me promoted to DII and the Championship almost singlehandedly. I will miss it dearly.

Let's just hope the Citroen I got as a replacement can pull it's weight, huh?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV   R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 22:47

I hope for you it can R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_biggrin Keep us informed on how you're doing R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV   R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 0:48

Tough luck eyeclub. Lets hope your internet connection is more reliable from now on, and you can bounce straight back up a division next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV   R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Lancer Evo IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Mans Racers :: English :: Cars-
Jump to: