Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Alliance queries

Go down 
+4
Dragonracer
thegreyham
vulcano
vette girl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 13:57

There have been a couple of queries about who is leader now that Nevarn has gone. Hopefully, Nevarn is still with us on the forum and will continue to talk with us. But he has never been THE leader. It was Rachel and Romain (R.R.Corporation) who started the alliance and set the forum up. But as they are both students and haven't got much time at all, Nevarn simply stood in for them and has helped giving advice. The forum is for everybody to ask questions and offer advice.
For the commerce, don't forget The Greyham (McCormick Bros.) who is at pl 25. Although I've taken on Auto Union's account, I won't be doing the commerce in quite the same way but if you want anything, I will certainly help you if I can.
I hope this post has answered a few questions. If you have any others, don't hesitate to ask on the forum or by PM and Jojo72 (my Mum) or I will answer.

Alliance queries Alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 14:58

k girl Razz thank you :*
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 17:59

o good. dont forget guys to message me about parts, they will be much cheaper than what u will find on the market
Back to top Go down
Dragonracer

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 10:07

oh ok, certainly will do for parts, but not in need atm Razz
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 5:48

Dragon Racing is out of game !
This team is managed by Ondarun and is due to be replaced
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 22:47

First of all, thanks Vette Girl for the update, I hope that everything's ok for everyone. Auto Union has always been a very important member of our alliance and will hopefully continue to give us all his helpful advice. It's true that we're (poypoy and myself) aren't very present on the forum in your discussions, we really haven't got much time available but we always read (very quickly!!) what you're all up to Smile Thanks to everyone for keeping the forum active.

For DragonRacing, please don't hesitate to come and tell us what's happened, if necessary we can always intervene for you with the game managers.
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:06

Has anyone else noticed but our alliance is number 1 in the ranking Alliance queries Icon_cheers Alliance queries Icon_cheers

We were first yesterday for about half an hour but then went back to 2nd.

Today back in first place, lets stay there Alliance queries Icon_biggrin Alliance queries Icon_biggrin

Alliance queries Icon_queen
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 8:29

Superb, good going guys and gals keep up the good work Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
G.F.X

G.F.X

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 20:55

Awesome. I never thought when I joined that this would be the top-ranked alliance. Now we just need to bolster our trophy cabinet a bit more; it's looking rather... silver?

Screenshot here.
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 23:38

it seems that some alliances have withdrawn and that our alliance is now in first place\

seems like a good French player, has left (ZRX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance queries   Alliance queries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance queries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Mans Racers :: English :: Down the pub-
Jump to: