Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
cbshea13

Race results - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 17:32

xenomorph wrote:
Well done CB. Like vette said enter as many cups as possible and that should provide plenty of cash for getting your levels up. And for DIV-II just keep doing what your doing and you should be fine, i will hopefully join you there next season as i have more time to play now and will be able to set up my cars better.

Xeno

Thanks Vette and Xeno...I can say this, I entered a bunch this last time around...and think I broke even. But now my tech levels are higher, so I can at least keep competitive in them and advance a bit further now. I was rather shocked to be promoted, but with about 6 races to go, I knew I would be (3 asphalt, 2 mud and 1 snow were the remaining races when I realized I would beat the guy that was competing with me for 3rd) moving up to the next division.

The scary thing is, the poor team wrecked in final race where he was leading....and it would have had him promoted had he won. The thing that has me hooked to Ondarun2, (grr Graham...) is how competitive it can be.
Back to top Go down
Team Snu Snu

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 18:33

I've had an absolute dog of a season. I think a demotion is needed to build up a better car for a decent attempt at the championship the following season.

I'll try and bounce back and get back into the running for the 24hr cup ^^
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 19:58

Well done Vulcano Race results - Page 12 Icon_biggrin but from now on, it's going to be a lot more difficult!!! I'm going down so we might be together Race results - Page 12 Icon_smile I hope so coz it would be fun to race against you Race results - Page 12 Icon_wink

Sorry to hear about your bad season, Brian Race results - Page 12 Icon_sad Hope you do better next time and good luck with getting your cars up Race results - Page 12 Icon_wink

Race results - Page 12 Alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 20:10

anyway I had a bad season f, best position in a cup 128 (and this in english cup.
Now I bought the car from snow and mud. and because I had only 2 pilots and not face to many cups I signed. several upgrades and is ready and WRD:)
Back to top Go down
G.F.X

G.F.X

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr - 21:59

I had an... exciting season, to say the least. I was hovering just below the safety zone, until the guy ahead of me crashed in the penultimate race, allowing me to take 12th and stay up. Greatly looking forward to next season now.
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 1:32

vette girl wrote:
Well done Vulcano Race results - Page 12 Icon_biggrin but from now on, it's going to be a lot more difficult!!! I'm going down so we might be together Race results - Page 12 Icon_smile I hope so coz it would be fun to race against you Race results - Page 12 Icon_wink

Sorry to hear about your bad season, Brian Race results - Page 12 Icon_sad Hope you do better next time and good luck with getting your cars up Race results - Page 12 Icon_wink

it seems that we are not in the same group Sad
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 7:40

Team Snu Snu wrote:
I've had an absolute dog of a season. I think a demotion is needed to build up a better car for a decent attempt at the championship the following season.

I'll try and bounce back and get back into the running for the 24hr cup ^^

Look at it this way Snu.... you'll get to kick my butt! Just saw I was in a group with you. Wow lots of 24H in DII-2....

Dell, Snu Snu, Ace Team, Sepi, Blue Team and myself. Well, at least I am now getting up to where some names are recognizable.
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 12:36

i had a great season. dominated the championship with my daredevil driver who is now kart driver Smile. finished about 100 points clear of 2nd. tho i must point out vulcano snacthed a win once (naughty boy)

as for the cups, i made the semi's of the world and the 1980, was out in the 1st round of the free cup my first race there was against 6 wrd frenchies WTF!!!!!!.

now for this season i'm a little unsure, i could go and make all parts to lv26/27 or i could blow my turbo up to lv33??????

auto what would you do ?
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 14:52

thegreyham wrote:
i had a great season. dominated the championship with my daredevil driver who is now kart driver Smile. finished about 100 points clear of 2nd. tho i must point out vulcano snacthed a win once (naughty boy)

as for the cups, i made the semi's of the world and the 1980, was out in the 1st round of the free cup my first race there was against 6 wrd frenchies WTF!!!!!!.

now for this season i'm a little unsure, i could go and make all parts to lv26/27 or i could blow my turbo up to lv33??????

auto what would you do ?

Keep your levels balanced. High turbo and lower tyres/brakes/suspension=lots of crashes Mad
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 0:01

Well how did everyone get on in there first race? I managed 3rd although i was lucky as the guy in front of me had 1 bad lap which resulted in me getting 3rd Smile but good start to the season i just hope i can keep this up. Really want promotion this season.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 2:01

Auto Union wrote:
thegreyham wrote:

auto what would you do ?

Keep your levels balanced. High turbo and lower tyres/brakes/suspension=lots of crashes Mad

so your saying keep turbo and all other tech levels even, cause i have always had my turbo a few levels higher along with brakes and tyres
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 2:11

thegreyham wrote:
Auto Union wrote:
thegreyham wrote:

auto what would you do ?

so your saying keep turbo and all other tech levels even, cause i have always had my turbo a few levels higher along with brakes and tyres

You can go higher with turbo so long as you also match the turbo level with brakes, tyres and suspension levels and your drivers levels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 2:14

xenomorph wrote:
Well good to hear from you Nevarn, shame your are too busy to play the game.

Dont commit and distract yourself too much though as then you will get confused hehe.

Yeah im glad you introduced me to this game. Any other good games let me know cause i will try them aswell. Think i will be here a good few years like Ogame haha.

Well i hope you have a good easter weekend mate, keep in touch Smile

Euan

Thanks, you too Euan. I found a free online MMORPG that looks pretty good, but I haven't had time to play it much so draw your own conclusions. It's at http://en.heroes.gpotato.eu/?game=yxzc&encode=utf-8&from=NEVSKI
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 2:27

Hey Nevarn, thanks for the link, thats me registered Smile Xenomorph83 - Race liner and im an Elf haha. Catch you in game mate Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 0:48

xenomorph wrote:
Hey Nevarn, thanks for the link, thats me registered Smile Xenomorph83 - Race liner and im an Elf haha. Catch you in game mate Smile

Xeno

Actually that server is laggy as hell. I found a much better one for this game which has many more tasks and rewards.

http://www.heroesofgaia.com/recommendation?aid=910857&sid=42&name=Gryphonheart

If you register through this link we both get additional rewards. My name is Gryphonheart, come to Server Hades to play and we can form an alliance.

Nev
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 1:08

Ha ha will do Smile catch you there.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 16:26

So how is everyone getting on in the cups? So far im in English rd3, Asian rd2, RWD rd2 and Nmax rd2, i got knocked out of 4WD, 4c and 6c. Think i need another car or 2 for competiting so i can get through all the first rounds anyways. Hopefully get through on the free cup aswell. Good luck to you all Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 22:50

in all that i entered but the runner cup i got knocked out 40th
Back to top Go down
G.F.X

G.F.X

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 23:17

I'm in round 2 of the European and NMax20 and round 3 of the English Cup.

I'm having a blast in the league at the moment; I'm now in 3rd (though this may be to do with the fact that most of the races were on mud, I'll probably start dropping when we get to the asphalt tracks). I have my tyres, brakes & suspension at level 23 and the rest at 22, should I replace my Lv.16 Mercedes with something better?
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 23:40

G.F.X wrote:
I'm in round 2 of the European and NMax20 and round 3 of the English Cup.

I'm having a blast in the league at the moment; I'm now in 3rd (though this may be to do with the fact that most of the races were on mud, I'll probably start dropping when we get to the asphalt tracks). I have my tyres, brakes & suspension at level 23 and the rest at 22, should I replace my Lv.16 Mercedes with something better?
that mercedes is very good ! i have it last season but you have low levels
but if you have money you can buy another car more stronger
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 21:36

Arrrrgggghhhhh, i put my new car in for the race tonight, then had to pop out to do stuff, then didnt get back in time to put on the higher parts or anything gggrrrrrrr, looks like last place for me 2nite Sad

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 22:21

Hi people Race results - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
Sorry haven't been writing recently but been very busy with cups!!!!! Somehow, I've managed to get through to rd 2 of all cups except 10C and 12C Race results - Page 12 Icon_cheers

If I were you, G.F.X. I think I would concentrate on getting the lvls up to 25 and then perhaps looking to see whats around.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Xeno, but you finished 16th which isn't too bad. At least, you got 2pts...

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 22:50

Hey Vette, good to hear from you, congrats on all the cups by the way Smile , once the cups die down a bit think we need to do some challenges again Smile been a while.

Yeah i had all my high level parts on another car for the cup lol, well i look forward to the next race now Smile .

Good luck to all on the rest of the cups and league races, dont forget to sort your cars first though hehe doh.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 23:57

Challenges like before?? The one who takes the longest to get round wins?? Race results - Page 12 Icon_razz Race results - Page 12 Icon_razz I'm ok with that Race results - Page 12 Icon_lol

And everybody, take Xeno's advice...don't do like him!!!! Sort your cars out before the races!!!! Race results - Page 12 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 0:03

Yeah challenges like before Smile but like i said wait till most the cups are done. Mind you i have got a spare car and driver for challenges hmm, will let you decide when to start the challenges as you have a much more busy schedule than me. Dont want to put you off your races and cups.

Yeah it would have taken me 2mins to sort my car, but thought i would be back in time lol. Typical me i guess haha.

Good luck in the cups tonight guys and gals. Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next