Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Presenting Flashman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flashman

Flashman

Presenting Flashman Empty
PostSubject: Presenting Flashman   Presenting Flashman Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug - 1:11

Greetings,

Thanks for the invite to 24H.

My name is Gord, aka Flashman on Ondarun 2 managing Hibernian Motorsports. I am a huge fan of Le Mans 24 Hour, and sportscar and GT racing in general. I am located in Northern Canada, unfortunately thousands of KM from any road coarse, although we have some great snow mobile and dog sled coarses.

I am still figuring out what I am doing in Ondarun 2, although I am having a lot of fun with it.

Hope to see you all on the track, probably as you lap me.

Gord
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Flashman   Presenting Flashman Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug - 12:13

welcome gord !
and good luck Smile
if you have question or need some help....you can find on alliance chat or here

catalin
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Flashman   Presenting Flashman Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug - 14:11

Hi Gord,

Welcome to the alliance Very Happy

Do you ever come over to France for the 24 Hours? Do you follow the American and European Le Mans Series? I try and follow the American one but it's not easy to get it over here Sad are you a fan of a particular car or do you like all of them?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm just curious and nosy Smile

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
Flashman

Flashman

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Flashman   Presenting Flashman Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug - 19:25

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Attending the 24H du Mans would be my ultimate dream, and since it often occurs over the weekend of my birthday, I could see a birthday gift to myself someday.

Although we get pretty good coverage of the 24H, we get no coverage of the rest of the European Le Mans Series. We get good coverage of the American Le Mans Series, which is my favourite right now, as well as the Rolex Sportscar Series and the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.

I also watch taped coverage of the Australian V8 Supercars and some European Touring Car races.

I am also interested in the Japanese Super GT series, but the coverage is non-existant.

It is hard not to admire the performance of the Audi racing teams, but I typically find myself cheering against them in favour of the underdogs. I always find myself cheering for the Ferraris in GT, although I am in no way Tifosi, they are just so hot Smile

It is great to see the Viper return to ALMS, and once they get back on track I expect some great racing between them and the C5s.
Back to top Go down
Flashman

Flashman

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Flashman   Presenting Flashman Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug - 20:45

I was wondering if someone could answer a couple of Ondarun questions for me:

1)(answered this question myself Smile)
Substitute question: If I set my race orders early, can I change them again, prior to the start of the race?

2)I find myself near the top of my division, with only two of us actively racing right now, but all bots now filled, although others haven't started competing.

Should I be trying to get promoted, or will I just find myself overwhelmed in the higher League, after just racing for just half a season?

Also, if it remains just the two of us, the only active competitor right now cannot catch me if he wins every race, and I finish second. Is it worth it to win the League?

I didn't know where to post these questions, but thanks in advance for your assistance.

Flashman
Hibernian Motorsports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presenting Flashman   Presenting Flashman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presenting Flashman
Page 1 of 1