Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Presenting Nevarn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Auto Union

Auto Union

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep - 10:37

Hi everyone! My name is Nevarn and I play the Auto Union team in Ondarun 2. Thank you for accepting me into your alliance ;-)

Unlike most of you, I don't live that close to the Le Mans circuit, but I wanted to join an alliance with an english speaking contingent and I noticed at least 3 of you in my current division.

I am a bit older than most of you and I live in south east London, about 20 minutes from the Brands Hatch racing circuit. I love driving and racing. In fact I drive for a living. If you enjoy simracing, you will know about GPL, GTR2 and GTL which are all favourites of mine.

I might be travelling to Le Mans for a long weekend at next year's race, so I may see some of you there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our alliance   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep - 23:32

Thank you for choosing Le Mans Racers Smile

It would be great if you could come over to Le Mans, as you've noticed, alot of us live around here and some others have said that they're coming so it would be fun if we could all meet up, we definately have to organize something.

Anyway, don't hesitate to leave messages on the forum, even if we don't answer straight away, Vette Girl's always around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep - 22:37

Hi
Welcome to the alliance. I definitely agree with Malia that we have to meet up!!! It could be really fun. Hope to see you often on the forum because it's nice to have another english person here!!!
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 0:46

vette girl wrote:
Hi
Welcome to the alliance. I definitely agree with Malia that we have to meet up!!! It could be really fun. Hope to see you often on the forum because it's nice to have another english person here!!!

Thanks Emily! Its good to finally find an english speaking alliance with some activity on its forums. Very Happy

We haven't made any concrete plans yet, but one of my simracing friends is also an avid real motorsports fan like myself. He recently bought a Mazda Bongo camper van, and one of the ideas we have discussed is travelling to Le Mans next year for the entire weekend of the 24 hours. Are you definitely going to the race next year?

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 7:44

YES!!!! I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!! Hopefully see you there Presenting Nevarn Icon_biggrin .
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 17:58

Of course we'll be there, like we are every year!! In case you hadnt noticed (the picture's quite small) but vette girl's picture is her in the corvette that raced this year at Le Mans, she's very proud of it!!
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 18:03

I'd just like to point out that it's also the winning car of GT1Presenting Nevarn Icon_razz!!! Hopefully next year too in GT2 Presenting Nevarn Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 22:03

I just thought I'd say well done for winning the race tonight. It's great to see someone from our alliance at the top. Just hope it continues...
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 23:29

vette girl wrote:
I just thought I'd say well done for winning the race tonight. It's great to see someone from our alliance at the top. Just hope it continues...

Thanks Emily its good to finally win a league race - I hadn't won any since my first season until today Very Happy
I am going to focus more on the league races in the 2nd half of the season now that the cups are mostly finished. Hopefully I can get up to at least 3rd place. Top 12 get promoted this season so keep pushing and you can make it Smile

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 23:34

Are you sure? I thought it was only the top four of the english, french and german league. But anyway, I don't think I'll get over the red line because the one just in front keeps on beating me. But I hope that you'll get 3rd Presenting Nevarn Icon_smile . Fingers crossed!!!
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 4:32

vette girl wrote:
Are you sure? I thought it was only the top four of the english, french and german league. But anyway, I don't think I'll get over the red line because the one just in front keeps on beating me. But I hope that you'll get 3rd Presenting Nevarn Icon_smile . Fingers crossed!!!

Yes! Very Happy

quote:

Season 5, Championship promotion relegation

by Adm_Toto » Mon 28 Sep 2009 01:16
In order to avoid to get too much bot in WRD and championships, after some calculs :

The 12 firsts of each championship (English, French and German) will be promoted in WRD, but only the 6 lasts will be relegated DII.
The 3 firsts of each DII will be promoted against the 6 championship lasts and 6 bots just relegated from WRD.

Finally, We'll get 36 players and 12 bots in WRD (6 bots per WRD)
We'll get 54 players and 18 Bots un Championships (6 per Championship)
And 1.5 bots per DII.

Of course, all of this is exceptionally for this season.
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 11:04

Well, at least 3 members of our alliance will go up. I don't mind staying in the Championship because if I do go up, I don't except to do very well. I'd be last or something like that. So if I stay, I might do a lot better than this season (or maybe not)!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presenting Nevarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presenting Nevarn   Presenting Nevarn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presenting Nevarn
Page 1 of 1