Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
vulcano

vulcano

Race results - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan - 16:12

shame i know Sad i don't know what's hapent Sad , the same in DII ...from 3 races , sorry for all your DNF ...
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan - 15:14

Good luck for the rest of the season, you're not far behind 1st Wink Your driver, Vulcano Run, why that much for him? Don't you think he's a bit expensive?

Well done to everyone for winning the English Cup Very Happy

alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan - 15:28

i think it's very cheap Very Happy , english cup final i miss ....it seems i miss first place in DII...and maybe i will be missing first place in 24h cup...and i can say i have a bad season Smile)))
you are good ? in game or in real life ?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan - 12:35

You're only 1pt behind 1st, if you keep winning, you'll win the division Smile As for the 24H Cup, we're doing the points a little bit different this season, so... we'll have to wait and see!

I'm good thx Wink in game, it seems we can finally beat the French in the league Twisted Evil did well in cups 2 finals, <1980, <1970, but unfortunately only got 4 cups for the alliance Sad we need to get more if we're going to get back up to 1st!

Otherwise, in real life... business is going really well, going to England end of Feb for a car event. I'm also looking forward to Le Mans 24H because we always do well there (also Peugeot won't be there Very Happy cheers).

Other than business...yeah...

What about you?

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 14:33

Well, I see you won last season Cool You think you got a chance of winning this season? Hope you go up to WR-D, it will be nice to race against you again Twisted Evil
Oh bother!! I've just had a look at the 12C Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I forgot to put my orders in! 4 Cup Bots BEAT ME Shocked Shocked AND I HAD A DNF!!!!Young driver, Nmax30 car... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

How is everyone else doing? Better than me I hope. Don't forget to put insurance on Wink

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 15:39

i;m angry for season 35 of 24h cup Sad ,
not good in championship...place 8
untill now cups are ok
in free cup i will not put corect orders because i want to go out ( still angry for last season )

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 20:18

I hope you're not angry at me Embarassed It wasn't my fault, blame Internet!

alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb - 0:53

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Big problem on my computer yesterday so... no Internet!! And of course, I didn't put my orders in for the 10C and onwards, which means... out of everything!!!! Mum was the same and as we look after Auto Union's account... DISASTER for all of us!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Hope everyone is having a better season than us Smile

alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb - 18:02

Just to say, Mum and I are going to England tomorrow, and coming back next Tuesday. This means that we won't be on and neither will Auto Union. So don't bother sending messages if you want them answered Laughing

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb - 18:06

enjoy your trip and take care Smile
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 2:30

hehe ....back in WRD Razz it can do more? (wrc Laughing )
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 14:57

I'm back in WRD as well Sad shame we aren't together, it would have been fun beating you Laughing I'll have to wait until next season if we both go up to WRC Razz

alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 15:02

beat me again? Smile)))))
as i know.... you don't beat me always Razz
but now i know you are better than me ... but I never say never
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 15:20

Last season you were better than me overall seeing the results of the 24H Cup, you were 3rd and I was last!! But I'll be better this season Twisted Evil

To see who is best, do you want to do a challenge tomorrow? On my circuit?

alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 22:16

Bother! You beat me Surprised Wink
What car did you put in? Because you were way ahead of me and I put in the Red Victor and one of my good drivers. I don't mind losing but that much Question Question I don't understand Question

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 19:43

i have only the same car....and pilot i don't know because i was on mountain Smile)))
anyway i think you didn't put red victor Razz
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar - 13:16

160. vette girl [WR-D1 English league] (E.M) 12600 Disqualified
pppffffff shame for you ems
DNF?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar - 19:53

No, not DNF, I think I put my orders in but I didn't set the car up, it still had the settings for the league. I'm also out of the Free Cup so that doesn't help for the 24H Cup Mad I'm out of a lot of cups simply because I've forgotten to put orders in, so not a good season for me Sad
I'm doing ok in the league though, 6th I think Smile What about you? How are you doing in everything?
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 16:12

for me I think it's ok...i will stay in WRD...cups done whit them (only english no) where i want final Smile (i hope) Razz .... i need to buy another car for training 2 driver suddenly....and to rest we will see.

and in my life....is not a good "part" of my life but i need to handle ...some problems but i don't want to talk about this...

Cata

wow now i see what heavy round i have in english cup :
®️Nephilim [WR-D1] Vulcano Run [WR-D2]
Osvit [WR-D2] Cyberdyne RaceTech [Championship]
Team GoJo [WR-C] Slide Racing [WR-D1]
FuriaRoja Speed [WR-C] Cannabisters Racing [Championship]

i need to be lucky Smile)))))))
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 16:56

Yes, you do have to be lucky Razz So lots and lots of good luck Very Happy 3 Le Mans Racers, it would be great if you all came 1st, 2nd and 3rd Wink

Hope things get better for you in your life. For me, business is still going really well, getting more and more known Smile Otherwise, me personally...yeah Neutral

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 17:01

congratulation for business ! i don't know what are you doing but is good to know the business it works very good Smile
i hope place 4 Very Happy ( furiaroja, team gojo and nephilim i know they beat me )
i think i need to beat slide racing
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 18:13

I sell my Dad's paintings and prints Smile that's why I've asked a couple of times if people could go on and have a look.

You might beat Nephilim, I reckon you're both about the same level. For Mum, it depends if she remembers to set her car up after the league Laughing !! But for Furiaroja, I agree, he'll probably be 1st, he usually beat's everybody!!

alien
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 18:18

very nice....i hope i will find something to work in other country....because in romania is very...i don't know how to say ....worst
i don't think i beat neaphilin because he beat me this season in one cup
anyway your mom has problem in wrc from what i seems
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 21:43

Well done Nephilim for the English final, 8C final. You're doing really well in the league as well Very Happy it was really close last night between us, it's fun racing against you Wink

Shame about the English for you, Vulcano Sad how are you doing in the league?

As for me, I got a final in the FWD Cool first time as well! And I'm 7th in the league so things are going alright at the moment Smile

alien
Back to top Go down
tiredpoet

tiredpoet

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 22:13

=]
yes i am doing well on the league and cups this season,
only you vette girl and the french in front of me... im beating the germans ;] on 10th place

yesterday =D
6. vette girl (E.M) English league C D 30'43"14 12
7. ®Nephilim (E.M) English league C D 30'43"71 11
it was fun indeed

in the 8C final for the first time and:
Lap 1: The Vauxall Red Victor One RL from Nephilim is now first.
Lap 2: tired poet fron Nephilim completely misses a turn and crashes into the middle island. This concentration error from the driver will put a definite end on the race for this team.
DNF and injured pilot =[

for the english final i hope to qualify for the world cup =D
on round 7 i got 1st beating furiaroja 2nd and deepfreeze 3rd

worst result in cups this season was the free cup where i forgot to put orders/setup =|

=) Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next